For NIVA before year 2003.
1) Reinforced Unloaded Floating Rear Half-Shaft With Double-Row Bearing.
2) Unloaded construction - half-axis shaft only accepts torque. The load of the weight of the vehicle is transmitted to the hub and double-row bearing
3) Longer life due to the double-row bearing design and the protection of the additional seals on both sides
4) Increased limit of shaft torques durability through the use of stainless steels and advanced heat treating methods
5) Serviceability - Does not require heating of the bearing race when replacing the bearing.
6) Absolutely Plug And Play. Don't need to make any changes in Lada construction.
7) Spare double-row bearing available in our store.
2121 21213 21214 2131 2123