The kit is designed to install a Toyota Yaris steering rack on VAZ 2101-2107 cars, with drift levers installed with an increased track width from +50 to + 70mm to the side (~ 1480-1500 mm)
- Sharp and responsive controls
- Force against the steering shaft with a torque wrench:
On the gearbox 30 nm
On a 35 nM rail
- Lack of backlash
- Simplifies the installation of a sports exhaust
- Crankcase protection and engine boot is installed in standard holes
- Stroke: 2.5 turns
The kit is designed so that installation and further maintenance does not require significant effort. All parts are easy to replace if necessary.
- Reinforced front beam bolts.
-Steering bipod made for VW steering tip.
- Powder coating of parts.
- Hardware for installation included.
—The kit is designed taking into account the installation of front brakes from VAZ 2108, 2110 or 2112 in front of the axle.
- Requires modification of the exhaust system under the steering rack.
1. Beam 2101 with plates for the Rack
2. Rack support bracket (2pcs)
3. Steering bipod Drift -70mm (2pcs)
4. Support bearing Toyota-VAZ
5. Thermo-shield of the anther of the steering rod
6. Steering rack assembly with rods and tips
7. Steering universal joint Toyota (2pcs)
PRODUCTION TIME: 3 WEEKS
2101 21011 21013 2102 2103 2104 2105 2106 2107 RIVA NOVA LAIKA