Reinforced steering rods "AMG" - the best solution of power steering rods for any task! The design uses steering rod tips according to the Mercedes Daimler AG article. The rods are assembled using high-quality steering tips from well-known manufacturers.
Features and advantages of the steering reinforced rods "AMG":
- the strengthening of the node occurs due to the use of a closed and, accordingly, a more rigid threaded connection.
- a powerful 27 mm turnkey hexagon was used.
- the threaded connection is reliably protected from corrosion and prevents
the possibility of backlash in the traction control unit.
- the design eliminates the deformation of the steering clutch (bending, loosening)
- ensures the preservation of convergence adjustments under the most severe operating conditions.
Standard adjustment! To adjust the convergence, it is NOT NECESSARY to disconnect the steering tip from the bipod of the steering knuckle.
Application: Niva VAZ-2121, VAZ-21213, Niva-Taiga, Niva-Cedar, VAZ-2131 and their modifications with an old-style suspension.
1. Reinforced steering clutches with a length of 155 mm -2 pcs.
2. Fixing nuts M24 10 mm - 4 pcs.
3. Steering tip, left-OEM 4193224-2 pcs.
4. Steering tip, right-OEM 0013306335 - 2 pcs.
5. Steering rod nuts 4 pcs. (optional)
Article number: 26-0321-P
Warranty: according to the terms
Country of production: Russia
Color: Anodized metal